Confronting Ransomware in the AI Age
Reinventing Cybersecurity with Zero Trust.
Are your security measures up to the threats you face?
Every Wednesday, we dive deep into the burgeoning realm of ransomware challenges in artificial intelligence, and how the very fabric of our digital trust is at risk. The cyber landscape is shifting, and traditional security perimeters are no longer sufficient. Enter the era of Zero Trust—an uncompromising approach to security that refuses assumed.
Zero trust is a cybersecurity strategy wherein security policy is applied based on context established through least-privileged access controls and strict user authentication—not assumed trust. A well-tuned zero trust architecture leads to simpler network infrastructure, a better user experience, and improved cyberthreat defense.
A zero trust architecture follows the maxim “never trust, always verify.” This guiding principle has been in place since John Kindervag, then at Forrester Research, coined the term. A zero trust architecture enforces access policies based on context—including the user’s role and location, their device, and the data they are requesting—to block inappropriate access and lateral movement throughout an environment.
AI Cybersecurity Webinar New York
AI Cybersecurity Webinar San Francisco
frequently asked questions
The CSA is a “conversational” assessment where questions are answered without using tools or technical measurements. It is a snapshot of current security maturity. Because the CSA is a conversation, assessment results may vary based upon the test taker’s response. For example, the CEO may provide different answers than an IT manager.
- Helps build your cybersecurity roadmap by identifying your technology gaps and then providing recommendations for improvement.
- Provides an overall security grade plus 8 category grades. All criteria are based on NIST, Zero Trust, CASB, and SASE cybersecurity frameworks and architecture.
- Assessment results provide recommended action items in each solution category. Leading vendor recommendations are also available per category.
- Helps you leverage your results to create a unique risk-based action plan for security improvements and define your cybersecurity roadmap.
- Applies to organizations of any size.
- Provides a risk-based action plan for security improvements.
- CSA is quick and simple to administer and complete.
- Creates urgency to address most critical risk.
- Technology vendor recommendations are category based which allows for focused results.
- Customers can leverage existing technology vendors and engage new technology vendors to meet needs. Direct links to our website – detailed information on the IT solution and technology vendor teams’ info.
- Use the assessment report to build the risk-based action plan and business case including proposal and service offerings.
- Then use the CSA as needed to report on progress and to update the risk-based action plan leading to future proposals and more security sales.
- Grades indicate level of security – A, B, C, and D and “Very Good”, “Good”, “Fair” and “Poor,” respectfully. Each area is graded and rolled up into an overall security grade. The assessment results then pinpoint actions to take in each area identified. This includes technology vendor recommendations and access to the Ashton-Tate website where you can compare technology vendors and determine which IT solution is right for you and your organization.
- The CSA looks at eight important cloud areas: identity, data, devices, infrastructure, network, DevOps, visibility, and awareness & training. All criteria are based on NIST, Zero Trust, CASB, and SASE cybersecurity frameworks and architecture. This allows for easy alignment to established and accepted security baselines.
- Each section of the report contains possible technology vendor solutions. Some technology vendor solutions may address several sections while others are specific to a single section.
- We recommend comparing several technology vendor solutions to find the one that best works for you and your organization.
- We only share your report with your management for consultation recommendations and IT solution fulfillment.